Thursday, March 6, 2014

That feeling when you realized you're screwed

I'm going to assume you don't know anything about Mr. Driller: Drill Land and explain this one. This is from a mode that's kinda like a roguelike with Mr. Driller gameplay. Breaking a block or attacking the wizard takes 1 HP. Getting crushed takes away 20 HP. I have 0 HP, so doing anything will kill me at this point. The wizard can't hurt me directly, but he can change blocks at random to X blocks, those white things, or nothing. My only hope was for him to change just the right blocks so I could get one of those two potions or the green crystal for a 20 HP refill. Unfortunately, the wizard changed just the wrong block and there was nothing I could do but watch myself be crushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be printed and put on the refrigerator. Because I love you.